FPGA Design Engineer
Would you like to play an important role in our product development, which is focused on light weight and high speed electric compressors, compromising three major items (electric compressors, power electronics and firmware)? And are you eager to contribute to the European challenge of becoming CO2 neutral in 2050? Then please read the below and apply!
As a FPGA Design Engineer you:
- Design, develop, implement and test firmware;
- Develop supporting software tools for testing activities;
- Execute research projects that expand our knowledge of new technologies;
- Write documentation required for the certification of the products and for the capturing of acquired knowledge.
- A university degree in electrical engineering with at least 2 years experience;
- Practical experience in FPGA firmware design, debugging and verification (use of different VHDL simulation tools and scripting);
- Knowledge of the completion of multiple FPGA based designs with a preference for Xilinx architecture.
It is considered a plus if you have:
- Experience with software development for supporting activities such as user interfaces, testing scripts, etc.;
- Experience with model-based design and/or high-speed control algorithms;
- Knowledge of design life-cycle and accompanying documents (DO-254 as an example).
Interested in the above topic and prepared to further develop this interest. You are creative, enjoy challenges and is motivated to develop firmware and associated electronic hardware. Your Dutch and English communication skills are strong, both written and orally.
Do you recognize yourself in the above? Please submit your application by using the ‘Apply Now’ button on top of this page and hopefully we can welcome you to our team soon!