Electronics Design Engineer
Would you like to play an important role in our product development, which is focused on light weight and high speed electric compressors, compromising three major items (electric compressors, power electronics and firmware)? And are you eager to contribute to the European challenge of becoming CO2 neutral in 2050? Then please read the below and apply!
As an Electronics Design Engineer you will:
- Design, develop, implement and test high performance inverters for aerospace applications and contribute to the development of the documentation required for certification;
- Facilitate the production of the inverters and provide support, both to customers and internally;
- Participate in R&D activities to further increase the inverters performance (SiC/GaN technology, high performance sensorless control techniques, optimization techniques, etc.);
- Work in a dynamic, multi-disciplinary, fast paced team that always pushes the limit of what is possible with high-speed inverters.
- A university degree (BSc, MSc) in electrical engineering with at least 2 years experience;
- Practical experience in the design, development and testing of printed circuit boards (PCBs);
- Working knowledge of schematic capturing and PCB layout techniques – preferably in Altium Designer;
- A desire to push the limits of current inverter design for high-speed electrical machines.
It is considered a plus if you have:
- Practical experience in the development of high frequency inverters for electric machines;
- Experience with PCB design conform the DO-254 standard;
- Knowledge of design life cycle and accompanying documents.
Interested in the above topic and eager to further develop yourself in this interest. You can work independently and perform different tasks, even though you’re a specialist. You have strong written and oral communication skills in both Dutch and English and you are able to share ideas and progress with the team to come to the best possible solution.
Do you recognize yourself in the above? Please see below details to submit your application and hopefully we can welcome you to our team soon!
Abbott supports Aeronamic with the recruitment. For further information about this position, please contact Helmus Verouden (+31 (0)6 – 29 55 07 99), partner of Abbott Business & People Profilers. If you wish to apply, just fill out the above application form.