Design Leader Electric Drives
Would you like to play an important role in our product development, which is focused on light weight and high speed electric compressors, compromising three major items (electric compressors, power electronics and firmware)? And are you eager to contribute to the European challenge of becoming CO2 neutral in 2050? Then please read the below and apply!
As a Design Leader Electric Drives you:
- Lead the electronic drives design team;
- Manage the design process of product and test-rig development;
- Evaluate designs for technical compliance;
- Expedite hardware manufacture of products and test-rigs;
- Are the technical point of contact to the customer.
- An academic training (MSc/PhD) in electronic engineering, preferably with experience in Power Electronics;
- Proficient in mathematical modelling and simulation;
- Experience with leading a team that develops products with a multi-disciplinary nature (e.g. control, electrical, thermal, etc.);
It is considered a plus if you have:
- Experience with project management and project tools (e.g. MS Projects);
- Up-to-date knowledge of the field of high-speed electrical drives.
Interested in the development of high-performance, high-speed electric drives for challenging environments. You are capable of motivating and leading a multi-disciplinary design team and you are experienced in devising and executing development programs. You have strong communication skills in the Dutch and English language, both written and oral.
Do you recognize yourself in the above? Please see below contact details to submit your application and hopefully we can welcome you to our team soon!
Abbott supports Aeronamic with the recruitment. For further information about this position, please contact Helmus Verouden (+31 (0)6 – 29 55 07 99), partner of Abbott Business & People Profilers. If you wish to apply, just fill out the above application form.