Available jobs at our Sibiu facility
Our Aeronamic facility in Sibiu; the place where we excel in manufacturing critical and ultra high-speed parts for the commercial and defense aerospace industry, where we contribute to the development of solutions for sustainable aviation. Are you ready to play an important role and push limits? Great! Because we have some great jobs for you. Express your interest now by sending your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or by clicking on the ‘apply now’ button on the right, and we’ll be in touch!
As our new Quality Engineer, you will be responsible for:
- Analyzing and implementing quality requirements;
- Work with Engineering team to define process parameters in order to meet product and process quality requirements;
- Ensure part quality (APQP / PPAP) documentation;
- Carry out the root cause analysis and corrective actions of quality issues;
- Define initial Project Quality objectives based on customer requirements;
- Part of quality gate review (main project milestones);
- Involvement to risk analysis activities (FMEA);
- Identify critical characteristics for both product and process;
- Define control plan for incoming inspection, in-line inspection and end-of-line inspection;
- Manages non-conformity.
As our new Buyer, you will be responsible for:
- Purchasing materials, supplies or equipment;
- Negotiating deals with suppliers, researching possible item selections and taking inventory of current products;
- Perform an effective and accurate monitoring of purchase orders;
- Assisting the Supply Chain Management with maintaining inventory levels and materials on a regular basis.
Order Entry Officer
As our new Order Entry Officer, you will be responsible for:
- Efficiently and accurately inputting, updating, maintaining customer orders and account information;
- Review and verify entered data for deficiencies or errors, correct errors and check all output for accuracy;
- Perform an effective and accurate monitoring of customer PO;
- Assisting the Supply Chain Management with maintaining inventory levels and reporting on a regular basis.
As our new CAD/CAM Engineer, you will be responsible for:
- Creating and testing mechanical processing strategies, using:
- CAD system: check / create models (on operations);
- CAM system: CNC machine programming;
- Choosing the necessary tools, and is in contact with the suppliers;
- Creating models for devices and make them where appropriate;
- Creating complete documentation;
- Making improvements and solve problems;
- Training technicians.
CMM (measuring) Engineer
As our new CMM (measuring) Engineer, you will be responsible for:
- Creating and testing measurement / verification strategies and proposes innovative processes;
- Ensure the availability of measurement equipment and the documentation of the measurement process;
- Monitors and ensures the calibration of control instruments and their maintenance; carry out MSA studies;
- Manages measurement software applications;
- Makes specific improvements, evaluates production errors and solves problems.